msn in text mode

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Wed Jul 6 06:58:29 UTC 2011

Hi.
Well, I think that python 2.6 is included in squeeze.
I'll have to remove that some way.
But the errors can be another thing too, I thought that pebrot would ask for
the information when I run it for the first time, but I have to edit the
pebrotrc file.
How do I use pebrot? I can't find any documents about commands and such
things.
/Kristoffer