Orca Crashing: Solution Needed

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Wed Jul 6 22:17:07 UTC 2011

Greetings and Salutations

Of late, I have been having problems with Orca inexplicably
crashing. This would happen especially when I was using the cursor
keys in order to read the content of the screen. The problem was
particularly nasty when ever the mouse-pad keys were in use. I and
a techie eventually found that there were quite a few superfluous
files opening by default. After remedying this problem, we found
that Orca crashed less often. The buzz word here is "less." It's
still crashing. Although it can be easily resurrected by doing
ctrl-f2 and typing "Orca", the speech program shouldn't be crashing
at all.

How might I go about further troubleshooting this problem? What
might I be looking for, and where aught I to look? As always,
thanks so much in advance for any and all help that I can get.

Most Cordially Indeed,
Riverwind

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/