how to build SVox Pico from source

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 12:38:11 UTC 2011

That method worked perfectly. I now have a working local build, except I
still get the segfault after pico2wave runs, just like on Ubuntu. I'm
not sure why this happens, but the segfault comes after the program has
run, and the Debian maintainer hasn't been able to make it stop doing
that, so it's probably not a complete showstopper. So as soon as I've
read and reread the documentation, (I don't want to mess anything up),
we'll have SVox Pico in AUR. Thanks very much for the help.
~Kyle