Downloading and Using I-Tunes

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Tue Mar 22 00:25:30 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

In order to activate my new I-Phone, I will need to get and install
I-Tunes. I am writing to find out whether or not it will work in LInux, or
is there some sort of Linux-based alternative to I-Tunes. Then too, I
wouldn't mind purchasing music through I-Tunes, since it seems to be a
lagitimate seller of music and other things. Your thoughts, suggestions
and ideas, as usual would be most highly appreciated. From where did you
get your version of I-Tunes, assuming you use it.

Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/