Downloading and Using I-Tunes

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Tue Mar 22 02:51:58 UTC 2011

As a matter of fact, there is. I am not getting the phone from a store; I
am having it fedexed to me. Getting to a store some thirty-od miles a way
is a bit of a challenge. However, it very well may be worth it.

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/