Downloading and Using I-Tunes

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Tue Mar 22 22:04:51 UTC 2011

I've been listening to podcasts, and it will take practice. I need to
learn what the ausies call the "flick." You can use different finger
combinations such as one, two and three finger rotations, flicks and other
moves. It will defenately require practice though.

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/