espeak setup problem

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sun May 8 15:00:33 UTC 2011

Event not found happens each time I try using speak.  The pa-devs
program also found the alsa device.  I'll try the speak commands exactly
as you have them written out.  I had put the punctuation into the
earlier speak commands because I wanted to find out if speak did
inflection like what the old artic business vision synthesizers did.