tcl-8.5 and emacspeak espeak server

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue May 10 02:18:45 UTC 2011

Now when I run emacspeak I get emacspeak up speaking the emacs screen
that happened after those permissions ggot fixed.  There used to be some
organ notes that played before emacspeak started speaking but those
don't yet play on this computer.  I may have to do another make and make
install somewhere to enable audio icons.