Sending Errors to A Specific Console?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Nov 7 14:52:52 UTC 2011

Henry's way is the correct way. However, there's an easy workaround.

Use a terminal application rather than the console. There are advantages
to this approach beyond shielding you from error messages print outs.

Best terminal choice, imho, is screen. It's extremely powerful, yet easy
to pick up incrementally. At first, you won't even know the
difference--it's that good.

Janina