developing applications, good tool

Fredrik Larsson fredrikl.listor at flproduction.se
Wed Oct 12 05:47:34 UTC 2011

Hi,

If you compile from Emacs, you will get almost that I think. An editor
where it is easy to go to a line number might work well as well together
with the command-line compilers, even though it is a litle bit less
convenient. Emacs different major and minor modes is great when it comes
to formatting and helping you to match < > () {} etc.

Fredrik