developing applications, good tool

Rob Harris robh at apearl.net
Wed Oct 12 06:32:31 UTC 2011

I've not heard of this since Borland's Turbo compilers from the 80s and 90s.
CL compilers igve a line number in their  error output,   so any old editor
that can take you to the line number will have to do.  I manage my PHP in
Notepad,  or even a textarea on a special web apge I ahve for correcting
code. YOu can write reasonable little editors in PHP itself, so long as you
make sure you have a good security trap in the receiving script.

RobH.