Marking Files for Transfer

RiverWind riverwind at shellworld.net
Fri Sep 23 17:15:04 UTC 2011

I have my own server here in my office. I am not adept at writing php.
However, how would I go about selectively  moving files around? I do not
have a windows machine, but my linux box has gnome.

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/