ebook reading and linux?

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Sun Sep 25 07:05:05 UTC 2011

If you want to translate Bookshare xml files to Braille you might be
interested in liblouisutdml project with it's file2brl command-line
interrface. You can also use BrailleBlaster, which uses liblouisutdml as
its braille transcription engine. For links to these projects go to
http://www.abilitiessoft.com

John