trn-and-Memory Concerns?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun Apr 15 17:06:00 UTC 2012

Well, since I last asked here on a trn issue, I submitted a Debian bug which
was fixed.  If I were saving or appending to a file which reached "maxint"  it
would not grow any larger-and-ruin what I already received.
Well, now, granted its alot of articles, nearly 5million, after awhile with no
warning trn says, "trn out of memory, signal bye bye"  Are their ways I can
examine what may be taking up memory while trn is running?
O, this is Debian 2.6.32  and trn4 test77 4
Thanks so much in advance
Hart