grub update on arch

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:56:45 UTC 2012

I don't recall a crash 3 weeks ago, but there was a major problem about a month or two ago because upstream glibc changed its directory structure such that /lib became a simlink to /usr/lib. Since most of the other major distros were released before this change, they will likely not be affected until their next release. Arch and Debian unstable and testing have likely been severely impacted by this change, although I can only comment on Arch at this point, as I can't currently use virtual machines, and therefore am unable to test any other distros as much as I would like.
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it