deleting firefox bookmarks

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 18:32:28 UTC 2012

Yep, I know what you're talking about, and although terse, my
instructions were correct. In Firefox, go to the Bookmarks pull down.
The first entry in the pull down should be an entry labelled "Show All
Bookmarks". If you press enter on this entry you'll be able to
reorganize your bookmarks to your heart's content, including deleting
bookmarks. I hope I did a better job of explaining this this time.

On 08/12/12 08:31, Albert Sten-Clanton wrote:
> I went into the bookmarks menu, arrowed to the one to kill, and used the
> delete key.  Nothing happened.  (This is like favorites in Internet
> Explorer.) Am I missing something?  Thanks!
>
> Al

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail