wiki.iavit.org

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Jan 5 20:38:03 UTC 2012

I set up a wiki at the web site for the International Association of
Visually Impaired Technologists. I thought it would be a good way for us to
share our knowledge. I think at the moment, there is only one entry which I
wrote on using the Windows Automatic Installation Kit.  Soon as I have time,
I'm going to write one on rescuing a machine with grml.

But please feel free to add your own entries.  To prevent spam, you have to
create an account in order to edit. Please don't let that stop you though.
The wiki can be accessed at http://wiki.iavit.org.