Dectalk and a little speech dispathcer questions

Kristoffer Gustafsson kg84 at dreamwld.com
Tue Jul 3 18:51:36 UTC 2012

HI.
A time ago I installed debian squeeze.
To that I added my dectalk runtime and speech dispatcher.
That time it worked, but when I want to do the same thing today I get problems.
Firstly i get errors about sh scripts when trying to install dectalk. then all libraries aren't there
Secondly speech dispatcher doesn't start automatically with the computer, so I can't use it at all with orca or anything else.
I can start it manually, but that isn't good.
I'm running squeeze.
Does any of you have a solution for this?
/Kristoffer