audio capturing in LInux?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Jul 14 22:46:03 UTC 2012

Hi Larry,
Indeed on the sound cloud situation.  I understand though, which is is
why I
asked about a comparative program to audio hijack pro that one can just
play the file and capture it that way.
The workshop I desire has two players, the audio is embedded,  with the swf
extension, flash?
A slightly  different format more opensource is being represented as an
apple alternative.
but the on line webnirs take place in real time, so I wonder about those?
Karen