liblouisxml on arch?

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Wed Mar 14 12:52:36 UTC 2012

I am the lead developer of liblouis, liblouisxml and liblouisutdml

Please stop using liblouisxml It is deprecated. Please use liblouisutdml
instead. You can find recent versions of both liblouis and liblouisutdml
at http://www.abilitiessoft.com It is best to use the most recent
version of liblouis with liblouisutdml.

John