boot issues

aerospace1028 at hotmail.com aerospace1028 at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 12:53:26 UTC 2012

I'll try fsdisk today.

If it helps any, I popped in the old install CD and was able to mount /dev/sda4 durring the live session.  It mounted and I was able to read files from the partitian.

I also ran fsck from the cd (before I got your message), and it said /dev/sda4 was fine.

Unfortunately, I don't think I have my notes from when i installed and partitianed this machine (the date on my install CD was April 2010).  When nothing terrible happened durring the first 2 years, I lost track of the notes I took.