copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 11:41:55 UTC 2012

Hello once again! Are u any good at doing a massage? My work is sorta making me tense and I haven't had a massage in a long time.

I can host if you'd want, you can just lemme know when is good for u. I've got a flexible schedule and do online college in between so I'll make whatever work.

So yea I've got pics on this site if you see. Simply do the screener thing and it will give u my cell # and we can text or chat and get to know one another a little better. I like you so far!

I do know it is kind of weird to do the thing, but a few of my girl friends who've hooked up on Craigslist said to do it since a girlfriend of ours was assaulted when she met someone online and its worked good for them. I am sure that u understand now. Shoot me a message so I'll know that u got the #.