copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 14:05:23 UTC 2012

Hi, didn't mean to make you wait. There were a few things to accomplish in the apt before I came back to the computer. How's it going? I'm pretty horny myself that's why I'm doing this lol!

If you are up for fun I can get together shortly after I grab a bath or perhaps some other day? I'm on this url to filter the psychos. If I misjudged you and you are a creeper you can delete this :) Hopefully not however.

Its just a fast free age screening deal then it shows my profile the rest of the way. Give me a call when you want to meet up, I'm trying to avoid texting because I don't have many for the month.