copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 14:47:23 UTC 2012

Short and sweet I dig it! Hah.. Im curious what're u doing a little later? I am kind of wanting to schedule a meet tonight or sometime over the weekend bc I work days.

I wouldn't mind some 69 and sex if you're DD free? I'm 420 friendly though and can host if you want. I have been usin this Craigslist verifier site to make damn sure that I'm not meeting up with crazies thru Craigslist its here my profile

I'm hoping you would not mind doing that you'll see a few pix I put on there and my # is safeguarded from the public. Do not share the link I do not want the world having it haha.

I'll leave it up to you to contact me if u like me. Im going hop in the tub for a bit, shoot me a text or a VM if I don't answer and I'll call you back when I get out.

kisses