copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 14:48:26 UTC 2012

Just a little heads up... I am super horny right now. Idk if youre able to do something right now or not?

I could not know how to send a photo with my message but I've got a couple on my profile if you wanna see

I've gave my number out to a couple of crazy guys in the past and needed 2 block them so now I have to keep that info secure

Theres a easy no cost verify service on that page and really it is simply to make damn sure that neither you or I is messing around and we are not sex offenders

So it should give us both some peace of mind and so you don't think I'm just some hoebag or going to cut out your organs and sell them. haha

I've been verified a couple months and have never been charged so I don't think it shouldn't be a huge hurdle to do, you can get my # off my profile after ya do the screener and gimme a call and we can chat.

I'm getting off the computer for now, hoping to get a call soon.