copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 15:31:28 UTC 2012

Hey there thanks 4 writing back, I didn't really know if you got any other replys or if I'm making yer day ;)

Anyhow I am just about to go out for a little while however I'd really love to chat with ya a little more.

So I have a policy not to give random guys on Craigs List my phone number after having just an email which I'm sure you can understand.

I have a page w/ my pic and # on over here however it is not publicly available you do an easy little screening deal and you can see it.

This way, I know you're not just a teenager playing around on CL (it's happened to me more than once) and to know that you are not a crazy sex criminal.

Shoot me a text before u call me if you are going to, at least to let me know it is u. Or if you don't text leave a voicemail and I'll give you a call if I am screening calls.

I will be back to my place in an hour or two and hopefully we'll set up a meet. Call me xoxo