copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:12:00 UTC 2012

Short and simple I like that! Haha.. I'm wondering what're u doing later? I'm sorta looking to set up a meet tonight or at some point on the weekend since I am working weekdays.

I wouldn't mind some mutual oral and sex if you're DD free? Im 420 friendly though and can host if you'd like me to. I have been on this Craigslist verification thing to make damn sure that I'm not meeting with nutjobs on Craigslist its this website

Hopefully you would not mind doing the screening you can see all my photos I put up there and my cell # is safeguarded from being public. Do not share the link I don't want the world having it heh.

I will leave it on you to call me if I am what you're looking for. I'm going hop in the bath for awhile, shoot me a txt or leave a voicemail if I do not answer and I can call you back when I get out.

XOXO