copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:13:34 UTC 2012

Hey I'm very turned-on right now. Didn't know if you are free to set something up now or no?

I could not figure out how to clip a photo to my e-mail however I have a couple on this site if u want to look

I have gave my cell # out to a couple psychos in the past and had to get my # changed so now I want to keep that info secure

There's a little no cost background screener service on the page and basically its only to ensure that neither you or I is jailbait and we are not criminals

So hopefully it should give at least me some peace of mind and so you know I'm some pro or going to cut out your organs and sell them. lol!

I have been on there a couple months and have never been charged so I do not think it should be a huge hurdle to do, just access my # from my page when you do it and give me a holler and we'll chat.

I'm getting off my comp now, hoping to hear from you.