copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:51:28 UTC 2012

Hey there good to hear back from ya. Well I just broke up with my ex but I'm not necessarily on the rebound I guess because it's been a couple of months. Checking what is here and wanting to keep things nsa for now.

if thats some thing you're interested in or not, some guys say they're down but really aren't and some say they aren't but are, so at least you understand what is going on.

Id describe me as attractive, intelligent, and funny. Definitely searching on here for a guy that is not purely superficial, as I am not. I've got pics on here if you wanna look.

I put my cell # on there, but its just one that I use for online stuff b/c I've had a couple dudes who just would not stop bugging me in the past. It does still forwards calls and text messages to my cell phone anyways.

If u like what u see and I am your type, hit me up. If not then good luck!