copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:51:57 UTC 2012

Just got your response! haha! Its all good though b/c I am just came back home from work actually. So do you figure that you might be game for a lil some some tonight or tomorrow? I'm free whichever day.

A little about me, I think I'm cute, energetic, a tiny bit of a kink perhaps. I have got a page on my profile w/ my details about me and a few pictures in the event you wanna have a gander.

And my cell # is on there as well, didn't know if you would wanna gimme a call or not just in case I am not your ideal woman. So like I told you I'm free for getting together sometime tonight or tomorrow so shoot me a text if you would like to fuck.