copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:57:46 UTC 2012

Short n sweet I dig it! hehe So what're you doin a little later? I'm sorta looking to get together tonight or some time this weekend bc I work weekdays.

Wouldn't mind a little reciprocal oral and some sex if your DD free? I am 420 friendly though and I can host if you would like me to. I am on this Craigs list verification deal to make damn sure I'm not meeting psychos thru CL its here this website

If you wouldn't mind doing the verification you'll see my pics I put on there and my # is safe from being public. But do not share the link I don't want everybody in the whole world having it lol.

I will leave it to you to call me if you like what you see. Im gonna jump in the tub for awhile, shoot me a txt or a voicemail if I don't get to the phone and I can call you back when I finish and get out.

kisses