copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 17:35:10 UTC 2012

Hi again! Are ya good at doing massages? My job is sorta killing me and I haven't had one in awhile.

I can host if you would want, you can just lemme know when a good time is for you. I have got a flexible schedule and do college in the meantime so I will make whatever work.

Well I've got pics on Here if you see them. You can do the screening thing and it'll show you my phone # and we can text or talk and get to know each other better. I do like ya thus far!

I realize its kind of strange to do that verifier, the reason why is a couple of my gal pals who've met up on Craigs list turned me onto it since a girlfriend of ours got assaulted when meeting someone online and its worked out good for them. I'm sure you see my logic. Send me a text so that I'll know that u got my number.