copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 17:35:17 UTC 2012

Hello again! Are ya good at giving massages? Work is sorta hurting me and I haven't had a good one in awhile.

I can host if you'd want, you can just let me know when a good time is for you. I have got a open schedule and do online college in the meantime so I can make something work.

 I've got photos on this site if you look at them. Just do the screening thing and it'll give you my phone # and we can text or chat to get to know each other better. So far I like you!

I do know it is a little strange to do that verification, the reason why is a couple of my gal pals who have hooked up on Craigs list said to do it since another friend of ours was sexually assaulted when she met up with someone from a dating site and its worked out fine for them. I'm sure that you see my reasoning. Send me a message so that I know that you got my #.