copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 17:36:06 UTC 2012

Heads up- Im super horny right now. I was wondering if you're able to meetup now or not?

I couldn't figure out how to put a photo to my e-mail however I have a few on over here if you wanna see

I have gave my phone number out to some psychos in the past and had to change my # so now I just keep that info secure

There's a little no cost verify app on there and basically it is simply to make sure that neither one of us is underage and we are not criminals

I'm hoping it'll give the two of us some peace of mind and so you don't think I am just some pro or going to cut out your kidneys and sell them. lol!

I have been on there a few months and have never been charged so I do not think it shouldn't be a huge problem to do, you'll just access my number from my profile when ya do the thing and give me a holler and we can get to know each other better.

I am getting off my comp for now, I hope to get your call soon.