copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 17:36:54 UTC 2012

Hi I just received your response, srry if you sent it a while ago but it was in my junkbox. I am liking your post for sure I feel like we'll be a good match.

So I'm interested in knowing if you've wound up meeting up w/ anybody thru Craigslist successfully? I did, but have had a few bad meets unluckily. But I've been screening anyone I wanna meet on my profile for a few months to keep out the crazies and it has worked thus far.

If you wanna check out my pics over there and let me know if I'm your type we'll go from that point. Its faster if you just text or give me a call when you are verified so I wont miss yer response plus I'm not totally sure the time that I'm gonna to be on the comp.