copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:22:29 UTC 2012

Just got your response! haha! Its okay tho because I am just came back home from work. I'm wondering do you think that you'll be game for a little meetup tonight or tomorrow? I am available either day.

A little bit about me, I feel that I am sexy, fun to be around, a tiny bit of a kinky girl maybe.. I have a page on this site with a little bit about me and a couple pix in case you wanna take a look.

I do have my cell number will be on there also, I didn't know if you would wanna gimme a shout or not just in case I am not your style. So like I told you I am free for doing something tonight or tomorrow so gimme a ring if you wanna fuck.