copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:22:40 UTC 2012

Short n sweet I like it! Hah.. I'm wondering what're you doing later on? I'm sort of trying to set up something tonight or sometime this weekend bc I work days.

Wouldn't mind a little 69 and maybe sex if your DD free? I am 420 friendly though and can host if you'd like. I have been usin this Craigs list verifier site to ensure that I am not meeting with criminals on Craigslist its this page

If you won't mind doing the verifier you will see all my photos I have on there as well as my # is safe against being public. Please don't share the site I don't want everyone in the world having it lol.

Ill leave it up to you to contact me if u like what u see. I'm gonna hop in the bath for a little while, send me a txt or a voicemail if I don't get to the phone and I will call you back when Im out.

later