copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:22:59 UTC 2012

Heya thanks for responding, was wondering if you got any other responses or if I've brightened yer day

Anyhow I am kinda about to head out for a little while however would love to get a chance to talk with ya a lil bit more.

I do not really give random men on Craigslist my number after just an email or two which I am pretty sure you can understand.

I've got a page w/ my pic and number on this website however it is not public you do an easy little verification thingy and then you can access it.

That way, I'll know that you are not some kid playing around on Craigslist (it's happened to me before) and I'll know you are not some psycho sex offender.

give me a txt b4 you call if you are going to, just to let me know it is you. Or if you don't text leave a voicemail and I'll give ya a call if I am not able to answer.

I should be back home in an hour or two and I am hoping we can set up a meet. Text me xoxo