copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:23:28 UTC 2012

Hi I just received your response, apologies if you sent it a bit ago it was in my spambox. I was into your ad for sure I really feel like we'll hit it off.

So I'm curious if you have met up w/ anyone thru Craigs List before now? I have, however I have had a couple really bad meetings unfortunately. But I've been doing this Here for about 2 months to keep out the nuts and so far so good.

So if you wanna check out my pics on there and let me know if I'm your what you are looking for we'll take it from there. It will be a lot faster if you just text or call after you verify so theres no chance I'll miss any response if you send one plus I dunno how long I'm going to be on my laptop.