copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:56:54 UTC 2012

Heads up, I am super turned on right now. I didn't know if youre free to set something up now or not?

I couldn't figure out how to put a picture with my e-mail however I have a few on this site if u want to see them

I have gave my number out to a couple of freaks in the past and had ta block them so now I need to keep that info secure

There a quick free verifier thing on that page and basically its only to verify that neither one of us is jail-bait and we haven't been sex offenders

But it will give us both some peace of mind so you don't think I am some hoebag or going to harvest your organs. LOL

I have been there a few months and have never been charged so it shouldnt be a big deal to do, just access my number off my profile after you do it and gimme a ring and lets chat.

I am gettin off my comp now, hope to hear back from you.