copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 18:57:20 UTC 2012

Hi thanks 4 responding, was wondering if ya received other replies or if I'm making yer day hehe

So I am kindof going to go out for a lil while however would really love to chat with ya a lil bit more.

I have a little policy to not give anyone I just met on Craigslist my phone number with just a couple messages which I'm fairly sure you can understand.

I have a page with my pics and phone number on here however its not publicly available you do an easy age-verify type thing and you can access it.

That way, I'll know that you are not some kid messing around on craigslist (it's happened to me before) and I'll know you're not a psycho sex offender.

shoot me a text b4 you call if possible, if only to let me know that its you. If not leave a VM and I'll call ya back if I am unable to answer.

I will be back to my house in about hour or so and I am hoping that we can set up a meet. Call me xoxo