copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 19:42:08 UTC 2012

Heads up.. I am pretty turned-on right now. Was wondering if youre free to set something up now or not?

I could not figure out how to attach a picture with my e-mail but I've got a few on my profile if u want to see them

I have given my cell number out to a couple of crazy guys in the past and needed 2 change my # so now I have to keep that info under lock and key

There is a little no cost verifier service on there and basically its just to make sure that neither you or I is jail-bait and we haven't been criminals

But it should give the two of us some peace of mind so you know I'm just some pro or going to cut out your organs and sell them. haha

I have been verified a few months and never been charged so I do not think it shouldn't be a huge problem to do, simply get my cell # from my page after ya do it and gimme a ring and we'll talk.

I'm logging off my computer now, hope to hear back from ya.