copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 19:43:01 UTC 2012

Heya thank you 4 responding, I was wondering if ya got some other responses or if I've brightened yer day hehe

So I'm kindof about to head out for a lil while but would really like to get a chance to talk with u a lil bit more.

So I have a policy not to give guys I don't know on Craigs List my number after having just a couple of emails which I am fairly certain you can understand.

I have a page w/ my photos and # on over here but it is not publicly available you do a quick little no cost verification thing and you can see it.

This way I'll know that you are not a horny teen messing around on CL (its happened to me more than once) and to know that you're not some crazy criminal.

Send me a txt b4 u call if possible, at least to tell me it is u. Or if you don't text leave a voicemail and I'll give you a call if I cannot answer.

I should be back to my house in an hour or so and I hope we can set a time and place to meet. TTYL