copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 19:43:21 UTC 2012

Hey again, I am totally interested in getting together with you

You ought to give me a call and we'll make a plan.

I am sorry but I can't really just put my cell number in some email, I don't really feel safe doing that.

Would you please just verify here on here and you can get my # and then text or call me up

I have a couple hot photos on there as well. I just need to be safe about meeting someone through here.