copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 19:43:36 UTC 2012

Hey I just now read your response, apologies if u sent it a while ago but it landed in my junk. I'm interested in your ad for sure I feel we'll be a good match.

Just interested in knowing if you have wound up meeting up with anyone on Craigs with success? I did, but have had a couple super bad experiences unluckily. But I have been on Here for a few months to keep out the weirdos and its worked so far.

So if u want to look at my pics on there and check to see if I am your type we can go from there. It'll be alot faster if u just text me or give a call when u are verified so I will not miss youre reply and idk how long I'm going to be on the computer.