copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:21:19 UTC 2012

Short and simple I dig that! Hah I am curious what are u doing a little later on? Im kind of looking to set up something tonight or sometime on the weekend b/c I am working days.

Wouldn't mind a little mutual oral and sex if you're DD free? Im 420 friendly though and can host if you'd like me to. I've been on this Craigs list verification deal to make sure I'm not meeting up with nutters on Craigs list its here this site

Hopefully you won't mind doing the verification you'll see a few nude pictures I put up there as well as my # is safeguarded from the public. But don't share that link I do not want everyone in the world having it heh.

I will leave it to you to call me if I am what you're looking for. I am going hop in the shower for awhile, shoot me a txt or a VM if I don't answer and I can call you back when I finish and get out.

bye for now