copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:51:28 UTC 2012

Short and sweet I like that! hehe.. I am curious what are u doing a bit later on? Im kind of looking to schedule a meet tonight or sometime this weekend because I am working weekdays.

I wouldn't mind some reciprocal oral and sex if you are DD free? I'm 420 friendly tho and I can host if you would like. I'm on this CL verification thing to make damn sure I'm not meeting up with nutjobs through Craigs list it is my profile

I'm hoping you wouldn't mind doing the verification you'll see a few nude pix I have on there and my number is safeguarded from being public. Please don't share that link I don't want everybody in the whole world having it heh.

Ill leave it up to you to contact me if u like me. I'm gonna hop in the tub for a bit, shoot me a txt or a VM if I don't get to the phone and I'll call you back when Im out.

xoxo