copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:52:34 UTC 2012

Finally got your reply! Lol! Its all good tho cuz I'm just now came to my house from work. I'm wondering do ya think that maybe you would be up for a little get together tonight or tomorrow? I am down either day.

A bit about me, I feel I am cute, outgoing, a little bit of a kinky girl perhaps;) I have got a profile on this site w/ some info about me and a few photos if you wanna take a look.

I do have my cell # will be on there too, I didn't know if you'd wanna gimme a call or not in the event I'm not your style. Anyhow like I told you I am available for setting something up tonight or later tomorrow so hit me up if you wanna do this.