copying files from my computer using arch linux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 20:55:35 UTC 2012

Hey yet again! Are ya good at doing massages? Work is sorta making me tense and I have not had one in a long time.

I can host if you would want, you can just let me know when is a good time for you? I have a adjustable schedule and take online class in the middle so I can make somethin work.

Well I have photos on Here if you would want to look at them. Do the verify thing and it will give you my cell # and we can txt or talk and get to know one another a little better. I do like ya thus far!

I do realize its kind of weird to do the screening, but the reason is a couple of my girlfriends who have met up on Craigslist said to get on there since a friend of ours got sexually assaulted when she met up with someone from another site and it had been fine for them. I am sure you see my reasoning. Send me a message so I'll know u got the number.