archlinux

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 21:29:16 UTC 2012

Hi again! Are u good at doing a massage? Working is sorta a hurter and I have not had a massage in awhile.

I can host if you'd prefer, just lemme know when a good time is for u? I have a open schedule and take college in between so I will make something work.

Oh yea I've got pics on my page if you would like to see them. Simply do the screener thing and it'll give u my phone number and we can text or talk and get to know each other a little better. So far I like you!

I do realize its a little strange to do the verification, but the reason is a few of my friends who have hooked up on Craigs list turned me onto it after a friend of ours was assaulted when she met someone online and its worked out just fine for them. I'm sure that u understand now. Shoot me a message so that I'll know that u got it.